Spectators are welcomed – and the club needs your support.
The following points are worth noting…..
- Practice normally starts at 11am
- Racing will start at 1pm or shortly after – and be finished by 6pm.
- Entry to the airfield circuit is £4 per adult
- Parking and paddock entry are free.
- The Race Programme costs £1 and lists the riders in each race etc.
- Catering stalls will be present in the paddock and also toilet facilities.
- No dogs are allowed – even in vehicles
- No Bar-b-ques or alcohol are permitted on the airfield between 08:00 & 19:00
- We ask that you ensure that no litter is left on the airfield – we provide bins.
- Please respect the need for riders to concentrate on their race preparation.